Suspended Permanent Magnets
Suspended Magnetic separators have proven to be the most effective for the removal of unwanted iron from heavy burdens of material being conveyed on fast moving belts. They are ideal for separation applications on wet or dry, fine or coarse materials in large or small tonnages. Safe, sure, tramp iron removal protects costly processing machinery and assures the purity of the product.
The uniquely designed magnetic circuit is long and flat, providing a greater area of magnetic coverage with a maximum depth of field and with less head room required than with an electromagnet. Operating advantages are many, possibility of accidental shutdown and shutdown due to power failure is eliminated – strength never varies. The unit operates at peak efficiency at all times – no heat is generated. Elevated temperatures in the 100° to 200°F (38° to 93°C) range have virtually no effect on these separators.
- 200-400mm suspension heights
- Multiple magnet circuit designs
- Hydraulic and electric motor options
- Range of sensors available
- To suit 500-2000mm wide conveyors as standard, with larger units available upon request
- A TEX certified magnets available
- Tramp iron removal from a range of materials
- Ideal for fitting to mobile crushing, screening and shredding machines
- Recovery of steel cans from MSW
- Removal of nails and screws from waste wood
- Protection of vital downstream equipment in mines and quarries